Natural Flea Killers
1. Plant the herb, ‘ Pennyroyal ‘, around your home or kennel, it repels fleas. You may also wish to grow and keep the herb inside your home or apartment.
2. Bathe pets in a mixture of warm water and ‘ DAWN Lemon Scented Liquid Soap ‘. ‘ DAWN Lemon Scented Liquid soap ‘ is a great flea killer and repellent.
3. If you have fleas coming inside or notice them just outside your door, sprinkle a little ‘ Twenty Mule Team Borax Soap ‘, on the grass and lawn in this area.
4. Pieces of Cedar Wood (chips) placed in the corners of rooms, under furniture and under a pets bedding keeps fleas away. The Cedar Chips placed next to a home or apartments, the doors, etc, also acts as a barrier to keep fleas out.
5. Spray the kids and any family members legs and feet with original ‘ Avon SKIN SO SOFT Bath Oil Spray ‘, it has been proven that this is a great product to keep fleas away and to stop them from biting.
6. Instead of using strong chemicals and sprays on pets, some folks have great luck using ‘ Essential oils ‘, such as Lemongrass, Lavender, and Citronella to keep fleas away. The oils also have a healing and soothing effect on the pet’s skin, and they help the skin and hair to detoxify and regenerate.
7. Eucalyptus Leaves work very well for keeping fleas away, and they can be purchased online or at many health- natural food stores and even at some of the larger craft stores.